Bring Jesus to communities through the breaking of bread.
There is physical hunger and hopelessness amongst our neighbors both locally and globally.
Provide meals and share the Good News!
Because hunger is everywhere and in every neighborhood. Feeding America reports that Georgia is number 4 in the nation when it comes to household food insecurity. Our present economy and high un/under employment has caused households in all neighborhoods to experience food scarcity. Most of all, we must see to the needs of our neighbors out of simple obedience to our greatest commandments which are Love God, Love your neighbor. (Luke 10:26-28)
- We believe our neighbors are God's children from many nations and speak many languages.
- We believe we can ease the burden of households experiencing food instability by providing nutritious and desirable prepared meals, gently used clothing, and other donated items.
- We believe that a sense of community is fostered when neighbors break bread together.
- We believe in loving on our neighbors regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital or family status.
- We believe when individuals learn Forever Fed truly seeks to be the hands and feet of Christ we will earn the privilege of sharing our faith with them.